Wednesday, August 02, 2006

 

Slip sliding away...


I've been nearly silent the last few weeks. I've been finishing up a major project and preparing for the fall semester so that I can get away for a while, which means I'll be completely silent for the next few weeks. I'm off to Sturgis with a few of my motorcycle buddies--Harley riders all. (We admit to the rights of other folks to ride Hondas and other unnatural machines; but though we are polite to them in public, we don't associate with them socially, nor do we permit our children to form intimate relationships with them.) After Sturgis, we're off to make the great Western tour, we figure about 8,000 miles in four weeks, which if you don't know motorcycles is a real lot.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?