Sunday, July 15, 2007

 

New deployment


I've deployed a new version of etc3: Here. The most noticeable change is the link to stored poems. I vacillate between storing and discarding generated poems (though the vacillations occur at far distant intervals). In this version, you can get a random poem, but can't retrieve any given one, sort of an amalgam of storing and discarding I suppose.

With this version, I've retired etc2. All links redirect to the new (or should). I'll miss Erica's chanting every time the generation server genned a poem. That machine sits in my office and now serves no useful purpose. I'll be retiring it too.

This is no longer beta software, but I've kept beta in the name, because I don't feel like deploying an entirely new site.

Comments, suggestions, bug reports welcome.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?